Manufacturing, packing and packaging of solids
- Tablets and coated tablets (film-coated and sugar coated)
- Micro-granules: Sugar sphere coating for controlled release pharmaceutical forms and for combination of low-compatibility pharmaceutical forms
- Hard gelatin capsules
Available manufacturing technologies
- Dry or wet granulation
- Fluid bed or static bed drying
- Compression with automatic control of stiffness, de-dusting and detection of materials.
- Film coating or sugar coating of tablets.
- Fluid beds (Glatt, Hüttlin).
- High-speed mixers (tipo Diosna).
- High-speed tablet-press machines (Kilian, Fette).
- Free-fall mixers (double cone type).
- Accelacota Coating Equipment.
- Specialized areas with temperature and moisture control
Packing and packaging:
- Blister packaging: Use of PVC, PVDC, amber or clear, Aluminum-Aluminum, Triflex films. According to the design and sensitivity of the active ingredient
- Bottles: Filling with tablets, capsules, powders or granulates
- Sachets: Filling with powders and granulates in aluminum sachets.
- Foil: Primary packaging, in multilayer laminate, to isolate moisture-sensitive active ingredients.
- Turbo: Packaging of effervescent tablets with silica gel to maintain the product in low-moisture conditions
- Equipment: Marchesini / Siebler Blister packaging and Film packaging machines – automated Kalish TV Camera controls • sachet packaging machines • case packing machines with inclusion inserts and Hot Melt security sealing.
To achieve the best results possible, in Altea Farmacéutica S.A. we innovate every day using the best technologies of the pharmaceutical industry.
error: Content is protected !!