We offer direct contracting with the company to all our collaborators and we promote indirect employment through third-party associates that are responsible for supporting some of our services
Our talents can be developed in the areas below:
- Manufacturing operations, primary and secondary packaging
- Engineering and equipment maintenance
- Development of pharmaceutical products, validation of the manufacturing process and stabilities, technology transfers
- Logistics of finished product storage and raw materialss
- Production engineering and operational planning
- Quality assurance, documentation and control
- Technological engineering, software and hardware
- Purchases of raw materials, supplies and foreign trade
- Administration and finance
- Human Management, Occupational Safety, Occupational Health and Communications
We have corporate experts that recruit, select and hire staff. Through them you can send your resume and participate in contests to join Altea or other companies of the Medplus Group holding company.
You may join Altea’s seedbed plan, , doing your internship with the company or other company of the Medplus Group Holding, through learning contracts endorsed by SENA, to learn and contribute to the organization in positions that require technical, technological or professional training in related areas.
We are a company that offers solid working relationships, interesting job opportunities and professional development in the medium and long term.
If you have been trained in pharmaceutical chemistry, industrial manufacturing processes or maintenance, physical chemistry, engineering, equipment qualification, metrology, HPLC, microbiology, documentation, audit, quality assurance and control, safety and health at work, in administrative, financial and human areas, we encourage you to work with us.